CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-25T21:59:15+00:002011 BMW X5 CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-25T21:59:15+00:00
- VISUAL INSPECTION OF VEHICLE, AND ROAD TEST. Here is a link https://2un.me/k13t9y0k to the inspection for your 2011 BMW X5 35d.
- POWER STEERING WENT OUT
- Runs rough on cold start. Exhaust leaking under hood. PCV leaking under hood. Found broken PCV line from valve cover to air intake tube. Lots of smoke. Found exhaust leaking at flex pipe between exhaust manifold. Diesel and front EGR cooler. Flex pipe is part of EGR cooler. Multiple communication codes for glow plugs. Known issues with glow plugs and module. Glow plug module located under intake. Recommend addressing above issues and diagnosing further if needed. Possibility of code for throttle valve coming back.
- SMOKE CAME OUT WHEN STARTED.
- EGR COOLER – Remove & Replace – 35d
- GLOW PLUG – Remove & Replace – 35d All
- – COMBINATION – GLOW PLUG CONTROL UNIT – Remove & Replace – 35d – includes programming.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,(Control Arm),Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- (includes setting front toe and centering steering wheel , extra charges may apply to set camber and caster.)
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER
- RESET MAINTENANCE INTERVAL LIGHT
- REMOVE A/C BELT
CHERISSE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/24/2022