CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-24T22:02:11+00:002012 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-24T22:02:11+00:00
- VISUAL INSPECTION OF VEHICLE, AND ROAD TEST. Here is a link https://2un.me/10eqy5vw to the inspection for your 2012 Nissan Frontier SV
- Air bag light not on at this time, no codes.
- Low power. Long crank. P0340 – bank 1 cam sensor circuit fault. Inspected cam sensor and cam sensor wiring. Tested sensor wiring from sensor to ECM, no problems found. Repairs have been made to bank 2 sensor wiring and tests good. Recommend replace bank 1 cam sensor.
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – V6 One Side
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- SERVICE REAR DIFFERENTIAL
ANDREA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2022